North Shore, Oahu SUP - Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
Stand Up Paddling, or SUP, has grown in popularity in the past year. SUP is a hybrid of surfing and canoe paddling. The equipment used for SUP is just as unique as the sport itself and is done using an extra large surfboard and long paddle.
What To Know:
1 Hour Lesson
Minimum of 2 persons required
Participant must know how to swim
SUP Location: Anahulu River
Keep board for an extra hour
All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
All instructors are lifeguard/CPR certified AND are licensed by the State of Hawai'i.
We carry Blue Planet stand up boards, which are great for stand up paddlers of all levels! We also carry a variety of paddles in all sizes and heights.
Operates Daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Free Shave Ice with Lesson!
Tropical Rush HGS Inc,
Liability Waiver & Release
1) Agrees that prior to renting they each will inspect the equipment to be used and if they believe anything is unsafe they will immediately advise the salesperson.
2) Acknowledges and fully understands that each one renting the equipment will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, but also from the inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, and the conditions of the premises or of any equipment being used. Further that there may be other risks not known to us or not forseeable at this time. Assumes all the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
3) Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. and their affiliated organizations their respective administrators, directors, agents and other employees of the organizations, other participants, sponsoring agencies, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death, or damage to the property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
4) The unsersigned, having read the above waiver and release, understands that he/she has given up substantial rights by signing it and signing it voluntarily. The undersigned agrees to pay in full for all services/products provided by Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. The undersigned understands that the cost of any Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. products and services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
5) THE UNDERSIGNED, FURTHER UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL FOR THE EQUIPMENT IF NOT RETURNED OR DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR, AND $25.00 PER INCH OF DING REPAIR OF BOARDS.
6) Surfing Location: Pua'ena Point.
Save Time & Book This SUP Lesson Online!
North Shore SUP Lessons
Rates Per Person
1 Hour Lesson
Please Call to Book a Lesson
GE Tax (4.712%) will be added to the price above.
*FREE Anahulu's Shave Ice with Lesson!
**Prices & Inclusions subject to change without notice.