Please review our Liability and Waiver Release
Tropical Rush HGS Inc,
Liability Waiver & Release
1) Agrees that prior to renting they each will inspect the equipment to be used and if they believe anything is unsafe they will immediately advise the salesperson.
2) Acknowledges and fully understands that each one renting the equipment will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, but also from the inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, and the conditions of the premises or of any equipment being used. Further that there may be other risks not known to us or not forseeable at this time. Assumes all the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
3) Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. and their affiliated organizations their respective administrators, directors, agents and other employees of the organizations, other participants, sponsoring agencies, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death, or damage to the property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
4) The unsersigned, having read the above waiver and release, understands that he/she has given up substantial rights by signing it and signing it voluntarily. The undersigned agrees to pay in full for all services/products provided by Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. The undersigned understands that the cost of any Tropical Rush. HGS, Inc. products and services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
5) THE UNDERSIGNED, FURTHER UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL FOR THE EQUIPMENT IF NOT RETURNED OR DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR, AND $25.00 PER INCH OF DING REPAIR OF BOARDS.
6) Surfing Location: Pua'ena Point.
Tropical Rush Surfing or SUP Lessons
Surf's up! No trip to the surfing capital of the world would be complete without a Surfing or Stand Up Paddling Lesson! Take an unforgettable adventure with one of our certified instructors to teach you the basics of surfing or stand up paddling. And you get a FREE shave ice with your lesson! Click on a thumbnail to view more information and to book online!
We have a wide variety of surfboards for rent and we also rent stand up paddle boards, kayaks, body boards, skim boards and snorkel equipment. We have great access to the river and ocean to go paddle boarding or kayaking. You will see lots of sea turtles on the river so make sure to check it out while you are visiting the North Shore! The best quality and prices for surfboard, SUP, or kayak rentals on the North Shore! And you get a FREE shave ice with your rental! Click on a thumbnail to view more information and to book online!